Reports to the Communication Manager
We are looking for a talented Social Media Coordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for our company. Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts. If you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in communicating with clients through online channels, we would like to meet you. As a Social media coordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends.
- Manage and supervise the social media strategist.
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products.
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness.
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way.
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries.
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans.
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics.
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout.
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
- Proven experience as a Social media coordinator
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- BS degree in Marketing, New media, or a relevant field
- 2 – 4 Million Naira/Annum (DoE)
- Permanent – Full time
Job Type: Full Time