Reports to Social Media Coordinator
We are looking for a talented Social media strategist to join our team. You will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and our brand awareness. As a Social media strategist, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all of our social media accounts cohesively. If you have a creative way of thinking and presenting our brand through multiple social media channels, we would like to hear from you. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our company social presence is aligned with our marketing strategies.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets.
- Manage, create, and publish original, high-quality content.
- Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content.
- Liaise with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product development teams to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new product launches.
- Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews, and organize chats and Q&A sessions).
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network.
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
- Proven experience as a Social media strategist or Social media manager.
- Hands-on experience using social media for brand awareness.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them.
- Familiarity with web design and publishing is a plus
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- BSc degree in Marketing or a relevant field
- 1.2 – 2 Million Naira/Annum (DoE)
- Permanent – Full time
Job Type: Full Time